High quality veterinary care and value for money
With no National Health Service for animals veterinary practices have to be self-contained organisations which meet all the basic business costs of the staff wages, premises, equipment, drugs and much more without subsidy or government assistance.
As a professional and progressive practice we also invest in ongoing staff training programmes and maintenance of buildings and equipment to the highest standard. We need to meet the cost of full compliance with increasingly demanding employment and Health and Safety legislation. We meet the requirements of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Tier 2 Practice Standards and are therefore fully committed to the provision of the very highest quality of care for your pets in sickness and in health.
At the same time we are fully aware that all of these costs are met from the fees paid by you, the pet owner, and it is also our commitment to provide you with a service which we hope you will consider to be good value for money whatever the circumstances.
In addition to quality veterinary care in clean and modern premises, delivered by well trained and sympathetic staff, we give the following financial undertakings.
- Charges for consultations and treatments which are reasonable and competitive.
- Sympathetic discussion of treatment and cost options.
- Verbal and written cost estimates on request.
- Transparency of charging with itemised fee notes.
- Discounts on long term medications.
- Discounts on preventative healthcare with monthly budget payments for Healthy Pet Club members.
- Free healthcare and nutritional advice by trained nursing staff.
- Prompt assistance with insurance claims.